Monday, November 9, 2009

I should just go to sleep!

Another busy day, got most everything accomplished that I set out to do! Our grand-daughter came to play with her mammam for a little while today, she helped me clean house! I got the prayer shawl done, listed my blue polar fleece placemats on etsy, made supper and watched some tv. Tonight we had one of our favorites, oven roasted sweet potatoes. I slice a sweet potato very thin, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper them, and put on cookie sheet, bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Now my eyes are telling me it is time to wrap this up and just give in and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have a day of accomplishing tasks. My blog of yesterday shows why that could not be done. But today promises better as I refer to nothernfleeceweaver in today's blog www.JohnToftBasketryatetsy.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete