Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday already?

I don't know, the older I get the faster time goes by. My parents used to say this and I wondered always, what on earth do they mean by this? But, it is true! Saturday we took a back highway to go to Duluth, leaves were flying everywhere, leaving a carpet on the ground. Then, we spotted 2 large bald eagles sitting in a pine tree. Many big crows were circling them, diving at them and making a big racket. We stopped to watch a while, of course, no camera! The eagles acted like they could have cared less about these crows.
We did our usual shopping and heaven for bid, I got into the yarn shop again! Bought some more wonderful colors and types of yarn! Oh and of course I couldn't go without buying polar fleece too. This time was for our granddaughter. She is so into Dora the Explorer, so I had to buy this fleece when I bought it.

I added another woven polar fleece mat today to my etsy site. It is so much fun to see your crafts up on the net. Makes one proud!

2 comments:

  1. Your drive sounds wonderful - I love bald eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back memories if trips from Red Lake to Duluth.

    ReplyDelete