Friday, January 1, 2010

Wishing everyone a Happy Healthy New Year

Well, it is time I get busy once again, no more eating sweets, and taking naps! Time to get down to business. As usual, I have a thousand and one ideas going through my mind, jotting some down and have even tried a rough sketching of some. I am going to be introducing kits and looms for sale soon, in my shops. I haven't played this whole time I was absent, I did learn to use some power tools, and I accomplished making all the gifts for christmas that I had intended on doing.
I learned some new crafts, excited to put my designs in motion and get busy with learning more about marketing through blogging and talking with people. It is certainly a big learning experience for this 50+ grandma who is always up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment